Saturday, March 21, 2009

..Sunday..


My aunt told us there's a International Hot Air Balloon exhibition at Putrajaya and since that day was Sunday so we went there around 11 something.

Well.
We just know that the exhibition held outside the Putrajaya International Convention Centre at Precinct 2 but we do not know the exactly location.
So we 'long' here 'long' there and we just realized that, how come we all never see any hot air balloon over the sky when we just step in Putrajaya geh?!
So we went to PICC there and asked the guard.
The guard said:"sekarang tengah hari lar! mana ada hot air balloon punya. kalau dia orang buat sekarang mesti letup punya. dia orang buat pagi dan petang saja. nanti pukul 5 atau 6 macam tu u orang baru mari lar."

ALAMAK..
Obviously we forgot that the hot balloon need to inflate with helium gas tim.
If they do it in the afternoon sure explored de.
Haha..
Too excited to see the hot air balloon until forgot this main point.
=.="
We looked at our watch.
1.00 pm..
still have 4 or 5 hours.
We decided to go Alamanda to have lunch and hanging around there.
At last, reached 6pm. So we went back to Precinct 2 again.
We wait..
wait..
and wait..
Finally, we saw many lorries with the hot air balloon stuff. And they started to prepare.

they are showing how these balloons inflated with helium..

there are ready to fly..

there are flying..

They use around half an hour to inflate the helium and ready to put into the air.
I was very excited because i never saw the real hot air balloon before.
I thought we can sit the hot air balloon but my family don't want because there's a lot of people waiting already.

For your information, this is four-day event which started from tThursday to Sunday.
Many balloonists from France, Germany, Belgium, the United States, New Zealand, Japan, Korea, Thailand, the Philippines, Indonesia and Malaysia were taking part.
Public have chance to experience it with RM 10 each person.
After all the hot air balloons 'flew' aways, then its time for us to go back KL.
Since its been a long time we didn't went to The Ship.
My aunt decided to have our dinner at there and we went back KL around 9pm.


our food..
yummy + delicious + bravo

My dad also brought me a cake.
He said since aunty, uncle and ah ma also here, so can celebrate my birthday early because my birthday actually is on 26th of march de.


me & my birthday cake..

Really thanks a lot to my family for celebrating my birthday.
I LOVE YOU ALL.
muacks..
Sunday..
Really a tired day but its a enjoyable and memorable day too.
(,")(".)

No comments: