Thursday, March 26, 2009

..my birthday..


Well.
What can i say?
You all really my BEST 'JI MUI' and BEST 'HIA DI' ever.
Really appreciate what you all did to me.
And this is the first time you all celebrate with me.
Thanks for giving me such a memorable 20th (hate to mentioned that number leh..T.T) birthday.
Alright.。
Now better let the photos say out my words.

my birthday cake


cutting two cakes

my BEST 'JI MUI' - liz & suemun
my BEST 'HIA DI'


all my dear friends
Thanks to Sue Mun.
Thanks to Poh Lee.
Thanks to Han Yew.
Thanks to Mainson.
Thanks to Kiang Sang.
Thanks to Kah Chiun.
Thanks to new freind - Kuok Zhen.

Of course..
I also need to..
Thanks to all my friends that wishes me.
Thanks to all my friends that still remember my birthday.
Especially Peng Hua and Lai Min coz we didn't contact to each other quite long time already but you all still remember my birthday.
Really surprised me and im so touching.
(crying and praying)
Thanks to my dear Vivi also.
Although you cant come and celebrate with me but its ok for me coz i can feel your sincere.
Hehe..
I hope my birthday wishes can come true and friendship forever ya.
(,")(".)

No comments: