Tuesday, March 24, 2009

..a story..


A man finally date with a girl through his friend.
He and girl get to know each other in the party.
When the party over, he send the girl home with his motorbike. Along a street there is a police make spot check, so he slow down and stop.
The police say: do you know that bike can only have 2 person? The man think the police just want to 'drink coffee'.
Yet he gave RM30 as rasuah so he won't get saman.
After that he continue his journey and suddenly he feel his leg being grab by many hands and together with the girl fall down from bike.
He suffer severe cuts but the girl okay and she smile to him.
He remember the police said he ride with 6 persons and he thought the was crazy.
So he looks down and notice that the girl don't have shadow.
Then he scream......


This story was told by my BF- Best Friend after he read from the book. It was the first time and also the last time he told me the ghost story through sms-ing before i got to sleep. It was really a sweet time for me and I appreciate that. Don't you realize that? Since I knew you, you were like a big surprise for me and you bring a lot surprises to me.


That's why i like S U R P R I S E.
(,")(".)

No comments: