Monday, February 2, 2009

..new member..


oh my..
I'm writing blog ya?!!
Haha..
Since all my friends have their own blog, thus i also want to have my own one..
Well, my English is kind a poor (i still can speak lar but my grammar very poor lo) so for those who viewed my blog please don't laugh at me but correct me as well..

I think with writing blog can make my English improve a lot..
As my friend said, do write your blog in English often but less in mandarin and like that will improve your language or grammar a lot..
Oh ya..
I quite agree with that..
And my dad always ask me to read newspaper also to improve my language but i kind a lazy and you know the articles in newspaper kind a...
erm..
hard to understand sometimes..
But i still try my best at once..

I really took out a newspaper to read and..
oh my..
the words kind a hard to understand..
Well, i took out my electronic dictionary and translate and check those words that i don't understand..
I really can't believe it that i used one hour to read the few pages..
Coz usually i use half an hour like that to finish it (just go through only)..
Thus, i really understand why my dad ask me to read newspaper always and it do really improve my grammar although i just read the few pages..
Hahaha..
So, i might continue to do that if i have time lo..
lolz~~

Erm..
i better stop right here coz actually i have a lot to write and better leave it for next time ba..
(,") (",)

No comments: