Sunday, December 27, 2009

..无主题_10..

25/12/2009
Ho~ Ho~ Ho~
Merry Christmas~~
wish my family and all my friends have a joyful Christmas...


**********************************************************************************

24/12/2009
Christmas eve...
went to The Curve...
coz yesterday my friend told me that The Curve will have fireworks..
LOL~
now i knew the fireworks were came from the spray...
=.="
damn disappointed coz i love to see fireworks lots...
macam kena tipu by my friend leh...
haiz~
oh ya...
the camera man....
where's our pics huh???
and and..
thanks to hanyew for riding us home no matter how late it is...
poor driver...
=)

**********************************************************************************

23/12/2009
QUATTRO night..
we went to Autumn club...
a bit bored there..
coz no dance floor..
and the music not so nice..
sumore my friends and new friends snap pics non stop..
met my secondary school friend there...
she can recognized me in such a dark place..
geng lor~
phew~
im still waiting for jason's friend to upload the pics in facebook so i can show it here...
hahaha..

No comments: