Thursday, July 22, 2010

..Diploma Convocation..


yeah~
my Diploma convocation just over
and yes~
im proudly to announce that im officially graduated from Diploma in TARC
im glad that i can graduate and join convo with my gangs
and all my family members were attended
thanks for attended and the flowers
consider as 2nd convo after my secondary school convo
hahaha
this was definitely more fun because we have mortar board
and we actually throw it (not very high) on convo
syok-nya~
too bad
heavy rain during and after the convo
we can't take much photo and we just can take around college hall only
sad~
but we still enjoying and have a lot of fun
wheeee~
let's check out the pics!!!







actually i still have a lot of pics to show
anyhow some of the pics i haven't get from my friends
anyway
happy convocation to all my dearest friends again
and thanks again to my whole family that fully support me
really love you all~

No comments: