Friday, May 14, 2010

..T I M E..


it's 3:50am and i ain't sleeping..
but still blogging here..
insomnia??
i don't think so...
too many problems surrounding me and i can't solve even one..
i'm useless i think...
although i feel very frustrate but i can't show it out...
i just can smile...
there's no other way to express the feeling except SMILE...
we knew that cry can't retrieve anything..
in that moment...
i lost myself...
i can't find the way out...
my brain totally blank...
maybe that's the result we looking for..
it's very hard to pull you out from the very inner place..
it takes time...
and i know it will works...
thanks for everything...
i do care...
and....
i do appreciate...
well...
it's hurt and pain..
i must always remind myself...
shouldn't involve in it anymore...
hope time can reduce everything...

No comments: