Sunday, June 20, 2010

..emo-ing..


5th week of advanced diploma now
im half dead
problems occur one by one
assignments of course that make me tired and exhausted
damn stress and don't know why i can't get into assignment mood
maybe i still can't used to the environment or situation now
plus
8am class almost everyday
back home also very late
i will very hot-tempered if i ain't enough sleep
can't apply the ptptn for the 1st batch due to some lousy ptptn or tarc system
have to wait for the 2nd batch
almost get scold by my dad when i told him
luckily his mood was good
getting tired of the relationship thingy
boring and i don't like it
please do stay away from me
conflict problems again
is it we have to go through all this then only we all can back to normal
i really get sick of this
and im trying to avoid and solve it
don't throw bad tempered to others
i always remember what my friend told me
i should learn how to be more initiative and patient
and also learn how to put myself in others' shoes
emo-ing
hope all things will getting better and better

*special thanks to my lovely "friend"...
will take your words and its help me a lot...*

No comments: